These Bacon Cheeseburger Pizza Balls are so easy to make and the whole family will love them. I suppose you could stuff them with just about anything that you like, but this combination is undeniably awesome. Serve this up as an after school snack or weekend appetizer !
- 10 refrigerator biscuits
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup browned hamburger pieces
- 1/4 cup crispy bacon bits
- Black pepper
- Onion powder
- Egg white, beaten
- Parmesan cheese, grated
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2. Flatten the refrigerator biscuits and top them with shredded mozzarella cheese, shredded cheddar cheese, browned hamburger pieces and bacon bits.
3. Then, add a little more cheese, if desired, and sprinkle with some black pepper and onion powder.
4. Gather the edges up around the toppings and pinch together at the top. Place the pizza balls into a greased pie pan with the seam on the bottom.
5. Brush the tops with a beaten egg white.
6. Sprinkle the tops with grated Parmesan cheese.
7. Bake at 425°F for about 15 minutes or until golden brown.